I think squirrel season starts this weekend So I'll most likely be in the woods.
What you cooking BTW?
I plan on goin to Pigeon Forge to spend the day In Dollywood with my uncle and aunt from N.C. Then come back to plan a cookout with the family.Can't leave till Saturday because I have the ballgame to go to Friday. Good luck Wildcats!!
Yall have any special plans for the big weekend ya wanna share??
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
I think squirrel season starts this weekend So I'll most likely be in the woods.
What you cooking BTW?
GO VOLS
Football.
'Nuff said!
working
Let's see......
Football Friday
Football Saturday
Golf Sunday
Cookout Monday
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Friday: school
Saturday: work 8 am to 8am sunday Morning
Sunday: hopefully church if I dont have a lot of calls sat. night mayber play 9 holes and work on school stuff
Monday: School (yes I know its labor day)
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
Friday - Class, then to the Burton game.
Saturday - Probably movies that night.
Sunday - lay around.
Monday - Cookout with gf's family.
friday-beach
saturday-beach/football
sunday-beach
monday-maybe the beach again
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
Prolly start with squirrel ...lOl
Not sure yet but If my husband plans It there will prolly be everything under the sun to eat..He usually starts with shrimp coctail (snacks on that while he cooks)
He grills veggies,potatoes (usually fried In foil with onion),ribs, some of the best ribs I have ever ate.hot dogs,hamburgers,potatoe salad,slaw.
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
Bookmarks